return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

Update on foster babies

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: hisgirl93 at Thu May 19 10:31:09 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by hisgirl93 ]  

They are recovering great! I'm so relieved. Rosie, the little white one, still has weak muscles from being sick. The rescue coordinator I work with says this is normal, that she'll regain her strength soon. It's funny and sad to watch her try to run and play because her back legs are floppy and she trips over them. But at least she is playful!
The other litter is great now too. They are four weeks old and toddling all over the room. The climb on me like a jungle gym when I go in there and sit on the floor.
Jasmine, my favorite, is a an all-black kitten who I had to bottle feed a couple times to make sure she was getting enough milk. Well now when I come in she climbs into my lap and purrs and when I pick her up she goes limp and lets me cradle her on her back while I scratch her chin and belly. It's soo funny! She's still so tiny...I can cradle her in my palm and she looks lke she is in kitten heaven.
I'll try to post pics later.
After these two litters are gone I might not take anymore for awhile as these two have been alot of work and I need to focus on getting all our stuff unpacked and rearranged.
Leaving for Cali tomorrow for 10 days...talk to yall soon.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  2 day old kittens, need help, no mom - clawskitty, Tue May 24 05:44:05 2005
<< Previous topic:  not sure if this is the right forum but still relates to kittens.... - rttlrvenom, Sat May 14 14:22:43 2005