return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: 2TonksHere at Wed Jan 31 09:52:02 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by 2TonksHere ]  

We are here trying to keep warm...the south has no business having 20 degree weather!!!!

Although my three maniacs have found the purrrfect way to beat the cold...they discovered the heating vents on the floor and whenever things are quiet you can bet they are each on a different one soaking up the warmth...smart kitties...

We just visited my parents this weekend and got to see their 2 Tonks...Bentley's father and brother Jazz & Duente...they are both Champagne Minks and it is very hard to tell them apart...well Duente decided it would be a lot of fun to hide for 4 hours from us...we got very worried he had gotten out of the house when we came in with the bags and dogs...we searched every crevice of the house for a very long time...and then when it started to get dark I went around with the flashlight hoping to catch Duente's eye reflection...and sure enough I found him...he had been hiding the whole time in the bathroom on the ledge on top of the shower doors which is conveniently hidden from view by the bathroom door when opened...we had searched the bathroom about 5 times...and he must've just been sitting there thinking we were nuts...needless to say...unlike my 3...my parent's cats DO NOT come when called...and unlike Fin and Bentley who had joined in the search for Ali when he went missing...Jazz did not budge from on top of the kitchen cabinets to help us look...bad bad kitties!!!!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  WHERE IS EVERYONE???? - CarolEm&Ed, Sun Jan 28 17:52:09 2007