return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: talking,chatting, other

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: mscm95 at Thu Sep 6 21:25:06 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by mscm95 ]  

Yes this chat room is really great.. the books just got me started but the other night I went thru the old posts and saw that there were some serious issues people had. Hopefully I wont have anything bad like the biter or an antisocial one. For the most part everyone seems to love their tonks. I cant wait to go look but I know once I see them I wont want to leave but at least with a kitten we'll be able to help form the personality and with an adult the breeder can choose a lovey one that I like. I asked the breeder in Mass. which was preferable .. a male or female and she said if you put a gun to her head she would choose a neutered male but said she has some really great females. I got a good feeling from her that she really loves her cats. Maybe Ill get that when I visit the local one. Im going to try to arrange a visit to check out her adults and see what vibes I get.. Your cats are beautiful..just lovely ... makes me want one NOW

Where do you keep your litter box.. I have room but am wondering what is the best place.. my bathrooms are not that big.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: talking,chatting, other - stacyann98, Thu Sep 6 21:56:13 2007

<< Previous Message:  RE: talking,chatting, other - stacyann98, Thu Sep 6 12:26:03 2007