return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Sunny and Svarta need home

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: krzkatt at Sat Sep 20 21:01:40 2003  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by krzkatt ]  

Hello,
My cats, Sunny and Svarta, need a good home. I am a graduate student and had two cats, Sunny and Svarta, for two years. They lived with me and I had no problems with them since until the new landlord bought units and told me that cats had to go because he could not tolerate the smell of cats. I tried everything to keep the apartment clean, but the landlord is so picky that he bickered at me most times. I was told that I have to find a home for my cats by the end of this month (september). I live in DC and most places do not allow cats. Both my cats are neutered and spayed, and did have vaccines, but are due for annual vaccines. Both are half sister and half brother - borned by their stray late mother. If you are interested to know more about them and want to adopt them, please feel free to contact me. I could give them at a shelter but they have a policy that if no one wants them, they will be put in sleep, which I do not want it happens. If you know someone who is a cat lover and would love to adopt my cats, let me know. Thanks.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]