return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
$50 banner pool - click here

Year of the freak?!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: newworldmorphs at Mon Sep 12 00:08:41 2016  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by newworldmorphs ]  

2013 I produced this little weirdo from pairing a Frank Martin produced Orangasm Line Jungle TH Moonglow girl to a Dave Savickey Motley TH Moonglow. Every litter that Ive had with this girl ( 3 so far, all with different sires ) have thrown at least one weird looking boa similar to this. The biggest trait passed to all of these offspring have been white patches that grow and intensify over time. This guy has been the most intense since birth and has started getting orange and pink spots and patches with every shed over the years. Recently, I was messaged by a guy I sold a boa from this same girl ( different sire) that produced a crazy looking Leopard/Motley weird looking thing ( I've attached that as well tho it is his boa). Seems like we may have to explore whats going on a little further since its now looking like the offspring of this girl have a potential to throw freak boas as well. To mention as well, the guys boa from me didn't have any of the weird stuff going on with her coloring at all and still doesn't. Anyway... feel free to comment and throw out opinions. Thanks

-----
Jamess
NewWorldMorphs@gmail.com

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  snake died - poppabill, Sun Sep 18 15:00:39 2016
<< Previous topic:  A little stump time - maizeysdad, Tue Sep 6 14:20:45 2016