return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Reptile payment plan culture

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Herp Society Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: wolfwillow2719 at Mon Dec 5 16:31:09 2016  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by wolfwillow2719 ]  

Hey guys!

I'm pretty new to the reptile trade world and didn't have any online experience in purchasing one with payment plan. So I decided to try it out. I talked to the owner with who decided that it's alright to do a short payment plan for the full payment of $275 for a baby. Which is a good thing for me for what is a good deal. And after he did custom order for me, (oops) I took the advantage of a working coupon that's supposed to be expired(didn't know, but it was working) on the payment and he ranted at me about disrespect and waste of time.

I realize soon how disrespectful that was and apologize as sincerely as possible. That was the last thing I was to happen in the trade between a reputable breeder and a customer like myself: trouble. Now, that makes me not want to try doing the payment plan if I'm going to be yelled about it even if it was an honest-to-god-mistake.

So here's the question; anyone have had any problems during their payment plans as a first timer? What are the limits so that I dont piss off people in the future?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]