follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for Snake Morphology
Mealworms, Crickets, Dubia, More...
Available Now at New York Worms!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Newt . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Repticon at Americas Family Pet Expo - Apr. 27-29, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Amph. and Reptile Society Meeti - April 27, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - April 28, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Chattanooga - Apr. 28-29, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 28, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Nebraska Herp Society Expo - April 29, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Central Illinois Herp Society Meeting - May 03, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 03, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon New Orleans - May 05-06, 2018 . . . . . . . . . . 

full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Click here for Jungle Bob
pool banner - $50 year

Vomiting?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Insects, Spiders, Inverts ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jensenbreck at Wed Dec 27 02:14:32 2017  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jensenbreck ]  

Hi,

I fed my boys about an hour ago and at a guess I'd say approximately quarter of an hour later, dd said to me that there was cat food on the landing. I went to inspect and found two lots of cat food on the landing carpet. Between the two lots I'd say that it amounted to a sachet full of food.

My pair are fed downstairs, it doesn't make sense how the cat food got there. It was completely undigested with the gravy taken off it. They definitely haven't got hold of a sachet from the cupboard as it is high up (above worktop level) so there's no way! It's bugging the life out of me. One of the boys must've vomited it back up but it's completely undigested. It literally looks as if it was taken out of the packet and had gravy licked off it and was otherwise whole and undigested. Is that even possible that they could've vomited it up like that and what's bugging me even more is that it is upstairs??When I first saw it, it looked like they had collected the food in the mouth and spat it out upstairs lol it was intact!

Anyone got any ideas how it could've got there? Is it actually as I suspect that they have vomited it back up and if so do I need to be worried and look out for anything?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/vomiting.468525/

Blockchain Advertising

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]