follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for Bion Terrarium Center
Mealworms, Crickets, Dubia, More...
Available Now at New York Worms!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Orlando - Jan. 27-28, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Oklahoma City - Jan. 27-28, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  New England Reptile Expo - Jan. 28, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Feb. 01, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Jackson - Feb. 03-04, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Charleston - Feb. 03-04, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Jacksonville Herp Society Meeting - Feb. 03, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  East Coast Reptile Super Expo - Feb. 03, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Feb. 07, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Nashville - Feb. 10-11, 2018 . . . . . . . . . . 

full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Click here for Extreme Hogs
pool banner - $50 year

My budgie Wing Shaking after i trim them

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Insects, Spiders, Inverts ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: jensenbreck at Fri Dec 29 04:56:47 2017  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jensenbreck ]  

Hello there.

So i have 2 budgies. one male and one female. it got harder for me to train them because they kept flying away. so i decided To trim their wings. It really worked and both of them are more close to me and they seem that they trust me even more. BUT. the male one. his Wing (the one that got tried) his Wing is Shaking. and sometimes he opens it up and still Shaking. Im really scared because the female seems all fine without problem. and so the male. the male still acting Normal. but his Wing still Shaking and im really worried. so i called the vet and he said he May Just be scared and give him Time. (its their first Time i trim their wings. the vet only trimmed one Wing) there is no bleedings or so.
I dont know what to do to calm him Down or..?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/my-budgie-wing-shaking-after-i-trim-them.455913/

Promotional Marketing Example

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]