return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Easy now

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Candoia (Ground) Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: deadrats at Mon Sep 26 18:40:41 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by deadrats ]  

I do not have a problem with you, I was not attempting to "bad mouth you either". I appologise for anything I have posted that you may have found offensive.

First, the post regarding the Candoia dieing, was to make clear that just because they are supposed to be eating rodents, that may not actually be the case when you get them home. One needs to be VERRY careful in that regard. To clear the air, you did not tell me they were eating rodents, per say, just that they had taken a rodent at some point for you. It was my lack of being prepared (with frogs) that was the problem, one learns tough lessons with these pups. Not a mistake I will make again. I did not find any source of frogs after getting them (I did look around), I should have had them up front, again my fault and my problem. I do not see why you should feel that you need to replace/refund the animals. I bought them in good faith, they were healthy, beautiful animals and I am sad for their fate. I messed up by not being prepared.

Second, I give credit where credit is due. You will notice that I did say that your animals are top shelf, which they are. I also take pride in the animals that I breed (gex) and I will always take back an animal from someone who is unhappy with my stock (has not happend yet), so that said, I can relate to the above refund statement.

Third, I had a day job trip planned to Orlando. I drove from Pittsburgh PA. to Orlando FL., instead of flyng, just so I could drive down to WPB to get the Candoia, which I did. We are talking at least a 2000 mile round trip. I had also sent you a MO for $50 good faith money to hold 2 male Isabelle whites, which you said you would do. When I got there (WPB) you did not have the animals. This is what made me MAD, which probably lead me to be less than overflowing with praise, again my problem, get over it. You offered to give me a full refund and did cut the price on the animals I bought a little. I do not believe that you tried to do anything underhanded, but I went to a LOT of bother to do this. I am not sure that you fully realized this at the time.

Finally, I am sorry for the long post. Probably should have been done privately, but I wanted to clear the air so others do not get the wrong idea here. Again I am sorry for any grief this has caused you, I wish you the best, and fully recommend to anyone that you have TOP quality animals and are honest. I would look foreward to a private conversation so we can either become friends or you can send epithets in all caps to me

deadrats@ix.netcom.com

-----
Rhac 'n Roll Reptiles deadrats.net

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Boy you and me both - jerryconway, Sun Sep 25 14:21:52 2005 image in post