return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Toad . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Sept 17, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Sept 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Some questions about the Limburg amels and anerys...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Rosy Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Ryan Young at Tue Sep 20 15:34:24 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Ryan Young ]  

Here is my take on this whole thing. I have hunted rosies in the integrade zone (i.e in order headed east on I-10 Morongo, Verbinia, And whitwater. It is a mountain range that has good rosy habitat on it and the boas are probably throughout most of that entire area. The only reason you have diffrent locals in some minds is that you just caught a rosy on one road and not the other. What if you got out of your car and walked around a mile between verbinia and whitwater what would you call that snake it was not on either road maybe no road boa. There is no natural barrier between the 3 rosies and taxonomiclly the are all natural integrades and in siences eye the same snake. I was also under the impression that the first albino Whitewater was caught by the green water tower at the end of the road in verbinia? Sorry for the rant.

Thanks Ryan Young

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Ryan I agree with you on that... - James Wilson, Tue Sep 20 15:47:04 2005

<< Previous Message:  Some questions about the Limburg amels and anerys... - James Wilson, Mon Sep 19 12:11:54 2005