at Thu Sep 29 04:14:23 2005 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by shannon brown ]
A AXANTHIC,I HAVE SEEN A BUNCH OF RANDY'S PURPLE MONSTERS HE JUST HAD THEM ON MY TABLE THREE WEEKS AGO AND THEY ARE DAY AND NIGHT TO THAT SNAKE RIGHT THERE.YOU HAVE TWO FADED OUT ALBINOS AND A NORMAL.SORRY MAN.
NOT TRYING TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE AND I WISH IT WAS TRUE BUT A SNOW JUST WOULDN'T BE ORANGE?AND A AXANTHIC WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE THAT.
SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS BUT I JUST NOTICED AND IAM NOT GOING TO RE-TYPE ALL THIS.LOL...
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Pictures of locality coastal SNOW rosy boas (First ever produced) - Ric Blair, Mon Sep 26 20:15:51 2005
- Excuse my spelling. I am not thinking to clearly N/P. - Ric Blair, Mon Sep 26 20:21:58 2005
- RE: CONGRATS - Jason Nelson, Mon Sep 26 21:03:42 2005
- Way to go uncle Ric! - trivirgata, Mon Sep 26 21:07:40 2005
- Man oh man. This is an epic day. - bluerosy, Tue Sep 27 00:21:03 2005
- Lookin good - Ryan Young, Tue Sep 27 22:34:21 2005
- RE: Pictures of locality coastal SNOW rosy boas (First ever produced) - James Wilson, Wed Sep 28 12:35:54 2005
- Has anyone here figured out how............................... - Eimon, Thu Sep 29 05:10:39 2005
- The facts (long) - trivirgata, Thu Sep 29 19:08:38 2005
- Hey Jer, - Ric Blair, Fri Sep 30 01:53:15 2005
- RE: Pictures of locality coastal SNOW rosy boas (First ever produced) - bluethunder, Wed Oct 5 22:18:45 2005