return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
pool banner - $50 year

Het Jer, I thought your post was terrific and....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Rosy Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Ric Blair at Fri Sep 30 22:22:39 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Ric Blair ]  

thats the kind of input I like to hear. Shannon is my pseudo little/big brother, LOL. So I thought his post was also great. Everybody has been wonderful in all the posts. I like to hear the negatives and positives, how much people like them or don't. I am just enjoying the topic and the input. It would be cool if they were snows. We will have to see how they turn out after they shed and as they grow. I wish that some of the great rosy boa guru's (Keasler, Limburg, Montoya, Hartley and others)lived close to me or visa versa. Then I could just drive over and get more opinions and free beers. It's killin me man. (just a little added drama, LOL.) I even offered to send the two male albinos back to Gary so he could breed them to his double hets, and told him he could keep the whole clutches. He was gracious enough to turn it down and tell me I should get half the clutch if that is what we did. What a great bunch of guy's in this forum. I want to get some more pictures out soon. Thanks to all...Ric Blair

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Hey Jer, - trivirgata, Fri Sep 30 15:45:37 2005