return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Lyre Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Man do I certainly feel dumb............

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Hypoboa1 at Wed Mar 22 08:15:59 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Hypoboa1 ]  

Before I left to go to Ohio to help family out an striaghten out some problems also,I watched her ovulate an I seen her go into shed cycle,the male was left in with her for a good 3 weeks minus a few days cause he went into shed.She was fed a small rat every 2 weeks an then I came back an their was a small lump an I talked to a few people an just figure ok small litter.She held heat position an even when she wasnt in heat position she always kept her tail kept bent up side ways an everything.She did have normal shed cycles,but from what I have heard this is normal with some females.Well as posted below I seen her pacing her encloseir an puching yesterday quite a bit so last night I sprayed her down really good an she started pushing harder an pacing harder.I said O.K.,I'll finally get to watch babies being born.She finally let loose of a Urate that looked very simaler to the one Laura showed yesterday.Now I am really excited!She still pushing kool right,wrong I finally became the proud new daddy of a baby load of turds!!!!!Man was I pissed an very confused.Cammie says she still see's a lump.I must be going blind cause I don't see nothing.I don't understand the heat positioning an the tail cocking If all she was doing was holding in the small rat's she had been eating during all of this?Well regardless of weather she absorbed them or what happened mamma is allright thank god.Well I know you will probably get a good laugh at me but if you could answer these confusing questions it would definatley be appriciated,Thanks Eric
-----
E&C's Exotic House of Reptiles

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Man do I certainly feel dumb............ - Warren_Booth, Wed Mar 22 15:35:03 2006