return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thats weird....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Trueredtails at Fri Mar 31 10:22:39 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Trueredtails ]  

Me and my girl just bought our first home last summer and when we were getting quotes from insurance "jerks" We asked about our snakes and the feeders for them and they told us they had no problems with it however any damage we claimed that was the result of rodents or snakes that they would not cover also that they would not cover the theft of our boas but would cover the loss of any equipment as long as it was a hobby and not a business. I personally would not have told them I had boas or anything but my girl was not thinking when she asked.

That really sucks about your claim and them dropping you, I would try to prove that the mold is not the result of the rats and maybe move them to an out building like a shed or something. Did they take pictures of your rats? if they did not then I would get rid of most of them and ask why you can not have pet rats like allot of people do. Good luck

-Dylan
-----
True Redtails

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  warning or HELP my problem w/ ins.co. - SteveM, Thu Mar 30 21:33:02 2006