return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fire Skink . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Id like to see the other side of this coin

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: thecaiman at Wed Jul 30 21:58:48 2003   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by thecaiman ]  

Sme people just like to whine a snivel about Bush and that apears all this is. I rember a while back people were yelping about a pipeline Bush wanted in Alaska and the animals rights humaniacs were yelping about how this pipeline would kill the deer herds that were already limited and this and that. Well the truth of tha matter in another part of the state were they already had the pipelines they were killing the deer because the warmth given off by the piplines kept the vegatation growing longer which in turn gave the deer more to eat they breed and boom the numbers exploded. There reasons for opposing the pipeline were nothing but their normal pariniod bull and this is all it looks like to me here. So Id like to see what they other side has to say.
-----
Jason & Danica
Heads I win tails you lose. Get out of my way I am coming through. Roll the dice and dont think twice when we crush....crush....crush em...crush em! Megadeth
Classic Dums

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Id like to see the other side of this coin - poosphere, Wed Jul 30 22:03:09 2003
>> Next Message:  RE: Id like to see the other side of this coin - DRW, Wed Jul 30 22:41:19 2003
>> Next Message:  RE: Id like to see the other side of this coin - herpconsultants2, Wed Jul 30 23:23:02 2003

<< Previous Message:  This CANNOT be allowed to happen! - herpconsultants2, Wed Jul 30 00:09:40 2003 image in post