return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

thank you sooo much

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Reticulated Pythons ]

Posted by: okreptilerescue at Fri Jun 2 22:17:47 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by okreptilerescue ]  

you have no idea the smile you just put on my face. we've been having some rough times around here and someone was just all over me about my dogs and i was really frustrated. now im doing much better. i actually printed your post out to hang on my bulliten board. we dont get much recognition for taking in the big guys. most people are just like 'why would you want that thing? ewww!' so that was a refreshing change. again thank you. and btw- if you ever need to give up that beauty in the picture... :D im always here. hehehehe. I'd love to have things like that, we just... we were saving up money to get an albino red tail as an anneversary gift to ourselves. we ended up spending the money to convert the garage into a herp house and build some new iguana/beardie/monitor cages instead. they're getting a new ac next weekend and they got a new heater last month (when they were on sale). I feel great about making more room for the rescue but i'm still really sad that we probably wont ever own anything thats just amazing like that. My favorites are emerald tree boas but thier price tag cost more than my car so thats out of the question. (i have emeralds painted all over my office and pics of them everywhere in the garage now) any way- i'm glad there are people out there like you that can afford to buy and care for spectacular animals like that. i know she's got to be loads of fun... well, its getting late so thank you again. you brightened my day... night. i'm still smiling. I love it when rescues get recognition, i know it means a lot to me and i know others with rescues and i know it means a lot to them as well.
Beth
-----
The rescue site: www.freewebs.com/okreptilerescue

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Share a pic! - tibor, Thu Jun 1 19:57:35 2006
<< Previous topic:  Breeding Question - RaverTanker, Mon May 29 18:24:56 2006