return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Glass Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Ah, very interesting....(more)

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Amanda_Burke at Wed Jul 12 19:26:17 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Amanda_Burke ]  

I'm glad to get your feedback because I never realized that the Blizzard project was from a different line of Anery's...I always thought they were from the Nic line, so that rules out that possibility! lol It would be interesting to see what would happen if the Nic line were incorporated into this just to help figure out what is going on with them, so I'll look forward to the outcome of Pete's breedings.
I'm really hoping that next year someone who bought one of last year's babies from us that is Hypo het Black tail breeds it to see whether or not ghosts will be produced. Like I said, I think that will be the quickest way to get to the bottom of the Nicaraguan Anery issue. That would tell us if it is a compatibility issue or whether they aren't anery. Plus, if there are Anery's but no ghosts in the litter that would tell us something also.
I have to say that I have always been someone who likes a challenge, and to me this is the best part of boa breeding...spending a long time waiting to get the results of breeding trials and then not having what I'd expect is disappointing to a degree but then the curious side of me perks up like it's a mystery to be figured out! lol It definitely keeps things interesting!!
Anyway, thanks again for the feedback and I wish you the best of luck this season!!
Take care,
-----
Amanda Burke
Email
Burke Reptiles Website

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: More Confusion About Type II Anery's.... - Jeremy Stone, Wed Jul 12 18:31:54 2006