return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

SUPER MOTLEY PICS......

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: millenniummorphs at Wed Jul 19 16:19:27 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by millenniummorphs ]  

Here is a pic of the SUPER MOTLEY ...He is a little male ...

I read some of the responses to my post about the Super Motley, and want to make it clear that I did not in any way shape or form risk the life of the 18 month old mother. Someone was unhappy to hear that I bred her at 18 months of age, and they made some rediculous comments. First of all, I dont understand how someone could possibly say that I put the female in jeopardy, when they have never even seen her. They do not the know size of her or her condition at the time I bred her.

I just want everyone to understand that each animal is different, and I made a judgement call to breed her. I felt confident in my decision and thankfully it work out for the best. I am proud of this little super motley and felt like I had enough experience to make a call like this. So please understand that I did not risk my 18 month old female...

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: SUPER MOTLEY PICS...... - ajfreptiles, Wed Jul 19 16:37:33 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: SUPER MOTLEY PICS...... - vcaruso15, Wed Jul 19 18:03:47 2006
>> Next Message:  Super is right! Congrats! And I say - skyslinger, Wed Jul 19 18:04:09 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: SUPER MOTLEY PICS...... - fgs, Wed Jul 19 18:40:55 2006
>> Next Message:  Congrats, Adam!! He's super all right!! - Shane Kinney, Wed Jul 19 19:56:29 2006