return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Well, it's 10:09 AM in Daytona!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: boaphile at Fri Aug 18 09:23:01 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by boaphile ]  

Folks are already setting up at the biggest snake party in the world! Part of me wishes I were there. But part of me, a bigger part, is glad I get to sleep in my own bed and don't have to deal with the stresses of hauling a mess of animals and stuff to that show.

The big question is, will there be anything revealed that has been heretofore unknown to the vast majority of we Boa Whackos out here? In 2001 this woman was running around with the funkiest whitest thin saddled Anerythristic I had ever seen. It was 2002 when I first laid my enormous eyes on the nearly completely black Motley Argentine that John Mack had produced. I still think that was and is the single most impressive Boa I have ever seen. It was 2003 when I had the good fortune to show off the single orangest Albino Boa the world had ever seen. In 2004 I saw the lipstick Sunglow that the Burkes had produced along with some of the wildest jiggly Jungle Boas that Killer Boas had made. I missed last year but did not hear about any single stand out.

So will there be anything really outrageous at the Daytona snake party this year? Maybe the Chicago show, where I will be attending, will be the chosen location for some great new unveiling... Who knows? I truly hope we see some really outrageous examples of new something or others at both shows. I can't wait to hear and see what pops up! This is and will continue to be a really great year for Boa Constrictors and those of us who are CRAZY about them!

I just hope that some of those guys, like Top Notch Ryan, have those cameras in hand and can post those pictures while they are still at the show! I hope to see something mind blowing and I just CAN'T WAIT!!!

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Why not glass aquariums? - chico32826, Fri Aug 18 11:26:38 2006
<< Previous topic:  question - raisnok, Fri Aug 18 09:17:37 2006