return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fox Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thank you very much Ryan...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: ChrisGilbert at Sun Aug 20 01:59:59 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by ChrisGilbert ]  

it is nice to sit here and see all the great snakes in Daytona. I personally wish I could meet everyone I didn't meet last year though. Oh well.

Tell Celia that her Squaretail in with the Arabesque is breath-taking for me, will you.
Also, I love the T-plus Nic from the Burkes, it amaizes me how small they breed at, and tell Amanda hi.

Pete has some great stuff, I'd love to see the Central American Super Motleys, I haven't had a chance to see any SMs. The Super Jungles have so much variety to them, great morph.

Any Bloods there? Rich Ihle might have some, or some Bloody Salmons. Also, you may want to stop by NERD. Kevin has a T-plus Insular imperator that is very unique. He had 3 or 4 of then last year, the color of Nics, with the traits of Colombians (black specks). Very cool morph.

On that note, any T-plus Colombians with your photo skills you should get some good shots of them. Ask breeders if they will take their snakes out to photograph, they are usually okay with it.

Lastly a little request from my curious Ball Python morph taste. There is supposedly a Super Pinstripe, and a new Pinstripe combo morph, check BHB (originator of Pinstripes). I'd really like to see what this looks like.

Thanks, and take care. I should get some sleep now, crazy day.
-Chris

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Freshly Shed Hypo Sonoran - DavidKendrick, Sat Aug 19 23:34:40 2006
<< Previous topic:  Daytona Show - BigJim55, Sat Aug 19 21:30:10 2006