return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I need collective help from everyone!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Snakes - General Forum ]

Posted by: GDeHavenIV at Wed Sep 27 12:41:38 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by GDeHavenIV ]  

Here's my dilemma...

I told my landlord that I have a couple snakes that I'd like to keep in my apartment. (Keep in mind that this is NOT an apartment complex where rules apply to EVERYONE but an apartment connected to a house on a decent size piece of property) He and his wife told me that it would be fine for me to have them. After I moved them in and got them settled, I remembered my landlord saying that his 15 yr old son liked reptiles and had one or two lizards as pets. I took it upon myself to throw my 10' python on my shoulder and walk him outside to meet my landlord and his son. Little did I know that my landlords wife (who wears the pants) is afraid of all snakes. Seeing how big the python was, she quickly changed her mind about letting me keep them. They told me that it doesn't have to be done in a hurry, but the snakes have to go!

I'm totally heartbroken and I'd rather move out than give them away! The only problem is, I can't move out!

Give me some ideas as to how I could change their minds!

Give me some facts that I could use in my arguement!

Please help me in my fight to keep these guys!

THANKS!
-----
George
1.0.0. Albino Burmese Python (Tyranus)
1.0.0. Columbian Red Tail Boa (Madmartigan)

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  refer to your lease - Clydesdale, Wed Sep 27 14:53:47 2006
>> Next Message:  And the moral of the story........... - duffy, Wed Sep 27 18:45:55 2006