return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I agree with most of what you...........

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: RuBeN14 at Thu Feb 8 12:59:44 2007   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by RuBeN14 ]  

said. I must admit I didn't even really read Ryans post. I just saw the post and replied in more of an inside on going debate that Ryan and myself have had in the past kind of way. It's always been friendly but it always ends up happening whenever there is a Sharp Kahl debate. In this case he never mentioned Sharps as you stated but like i explained above I meant it more as an inside joke but until this morning I didn't even look at what I wrote or I should say how I wrote it. When I read it over this morning I can definitely see where it came out in more of a rude way instead of a harsh joking way. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was being a huge a-hole but thats how it looks so sorry for that part to Ryan and everyone else who took offence.

Ok,now for the part I don't agree with.
You said:
2) You telling me that as more sharps are outcrossed they are going to only get better and all the offspring in the future are only going to look even better than the previous generation? Interesting we have come so far to have complete control of the appearance of Boas we produce. The human genome project might have some questions for us as to how we can do that for humans.

This I don't understand cause how did your awesome looking stripeline albino come to be? I thought the idea was to selectively breed stuff to improve the color and appearence? With more selective breeding should come better looking animals right? I mean thats why the Kahls are at where they are today. It just doesn't make sence(to me atleast) to say things won't get better with selective breeding. I was under the impresion that that was the goal.

Thats the only thing I think I don't agree with. You are very right about the fact that we are all friends here and we should be able to have a grown up descusion without feelings being hurt as long as I don't write it out like I did my post lastnite!LoL

Ruben Michel

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I agree with most of what you........... - psycodelic, Thu Feb 8 14:38:01 2007

<< Previous Message:  RE: Let me start here and go down the line.. - psycodelic, Thu Feb 8 11:55:21 2007