return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Motley CA T positive...............

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Jeremy Stone at Sat Mar 31 17:22:53 2007   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Jeremy Stone ]  

Hello everyone,

I was very excited to see this guy this morning. What an awesome site to behold. Seven years ago when I got the Grandsire to this dude, I wished and hoped that I would be able to see this in the sometime near future. The Tail on the Motley is a Deep Lavender. As Tom Burke has shown us, they only get better with age, as you can see his Awesome larger CA T positives. I only have smaller ones, and yes, they get MUCH better with age.

I can't WAIT to watch him grow up. I was lucky to hit on the one out of 8. His father is a Motley Het T positive, and the Mother a het. I have a few other litters of these guys this year, and I look forward to seeing the variations. (I have posted more info and pics in my Blog. You can get to that through kingsnake.com breeders link and click Boa Blog) I only know how to post 3 pictures here.

I wish everyone a very happy breeding season.

Take Care, Jeremy Stone

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  beautiful! np - SenorSnake, Sat Mar 31 17:24:41 2007
>> Next Message:  THE KING RE-CLAIMS HIS CROWN... LOL... - Josh_Ketchum, Sat Mar 31 17:39:50 2007 image in post
>> Next Message:  Congrats...............very cool - chris nicholas, Sat Mar 31 17:54:48 2007
>> Next Message:  RE: Motley CA T positive............... - ChrisGilbert, Sat Mar 31 17:57:13 2007
>> Next Message:  THAT'S AWESOME NEWS JEREMY! - JasonGonzalez, Sat Mar 31 18:06:37 2007