return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Garter Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ]

Posted by: RalphSnakeMan at Mon Aug 18 17:34:58 2003   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by RalphSnakeMan ]  

A very big thanks goes out to everyone that replied to this thread, thank you for your time, energy and promptness...This has convinced my mother and got her off of my back lol...I'm no newbie to snakes, nor reptiles as I've been keeping them for many many years, as far back as I can remember in fact, as I'm sure is the case with many of you, my fellow herpers...The only reason I needed this was to show her that they are not fatal if a reaction occurs, that was her concern...and my hog has to be one of the nicest if not the nicest snake I've ever owned, next to my Desert King, he NEVER bites, even when I SMELL LIKE FOOD (AFter I thaw out his pinks)...he doesn't even hiss, hood, strike with a closed mouth...nor feign death, one thing that I'm actually waiting to see!

Okay thanks again and again and again it is very much apprecited, enjoy your hogs and your other herps, I know I will!

For those of you who are interested in what I currently own I have 2.1 bearded dragons, 0.1 desert king, 1.1 honduran milk, 1.0 W. Hog, 1.0 bullmastiff, and 0.0.1 common snapper...and in the incubator i have 14 beardie eggs...

Thanks!
Ralph
-----
R&M Reptile and Amphibians

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH! - snakeguy88, Tue Aug 19 20:39:10 2003

<< Previous Message:  RE: Concerns about Western Hognose venom... - Colchicine, Mon Aug 18 13:00:38 2003