return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

IMAGINE MY SUPRISE

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Iguanas ]

Posted by: Linda G at Mon Jun 30 18:40:21 2008   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Linda G ]  

Beth,I haven't visited the forum in a while after having to partwith Digit.  I happened to come today and saw the post.It does my heart good to see him in a home that I know willcare for him and love him as I have the past 5 years.  I knowthat Jane has probably given you some background so I won'tgo into it.  Parting with him was one of the hardest thingsI've ever had to do. I just couldn't live with the asthmaand trips to the emergency room and walk-in clinics.  I couldno longer give Digit the attention he deserved.I wanted you to know that he loves women and soon you willbe able to cuddle with him.  He especially likes to cuddle afterhis baths.  I wanted to show you some baby pictures of him.That's right, I have kept a book with pictures of him atdifferent ages.  I have attached them.A little background:  I adopted him from a shelter in Appleton,WI.  He was only a few months old and had a broken leg.  Myvet put a little cast on it for several weeks to allow healing.He can be hard to deal with during breeding season!  Usuallyabout October through January.  Protect your other ig duringthis time.  If you give him a towel, it helps.  He has nevertried to hurt me but I feel sorry for the towel!  He may not hurt it but just be careful.  He is very trustworthy otherwiseand very friendly.Enjoy the pics and keep us updated.PS:  His nickname is "monster man".  I called him that allthe time.The first two are at adoption and 6 months of age 

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: IMAGINE MY SUPRISE - Linda G, Mon Jun 30 18:47:05 2008 image in post

<< Previous Message:  Digit is doing great - TootsieandDigit, Mon Jun 23 18:16:25 2008 image in post