return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Heather, I think you have made some

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: skyslinger at Thu Jan 15 06:37:12 2009   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by skyslinger ]  

very good points, the first being that it is suprising that no one jumps in on this discussion very readily. And you are correct about the BCC blood. I am not certain why everyone seems so afraid to weigh in with their opinions since on other potential morphs like your Roswells everyone seems to have an opinion. I don't know how long you have been around on this forum but for as long as I have been around(lurking from 2001 until I joined in 2003) their has always been some hesitation to discuss the Harlequin line and how it is passed and such. I have done some digging in the archives as well as on othe sites similar to this one and it appears that their has always been some defensiveness and heated conversations surrounding the line. I have also spoken to a couple of the "larger/top" breeders and the consensus seems to be that "open debate" hasn't been possible due to the unwillingness of some parties. I am not naming any names or pointing any fingers just letting you know what I have found in my effort to get input since I am invested in this project. Perhaps this time will be different and people will once again try to give their input and theories without feeling attacked. I really hope so because that is what this forum is all about. I wished I knew more people personally on here like it seems some do but until I was injure 20 months ago I didn't have a lot of time to spend posting and commenting on others posts but simply stopped by each evening to get my daily dose of boa pics. I do have more time now and hope to get more involved and get to know people better and hopefully they will get to know me better. I have done alot of business with people in the hobby but don't know how many of them come on the site since so many go by screen names and I don't read through all the posts normally. Well I will stop rambling. Thanks for chiming in and you make some good points. I hope we WILL hear from others throughout the day.
-----
Ty Hege
Rat Race Solutions
www.ratracesolutions.com

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Heather, I think you have made some - vcaruso15, Thu Jan 15 08:03:20 2009

<< Previous Message:  RE: Can we have an open discussion about - ilovemylizard, Thu Jan 15 02:13:59 2009