return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Nov 10, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Nov 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Daytona corn snake dinner to benefit...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Python Forum ]

Posted by: kathylove at Fri Jul 10 21:27:39 2009   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by kathylove ]  

US ARK. Yes, I know that this is a python forum. But PFGinger suggested that the python forums are very active in fighting unjust laws, and suggested posting in a couple of python forums. Some of you may be interested in either attending, or donating something.

Lots of corn snake keepers will get together Saturday night at the Daytona Expo for a dinner, corn snake discussions, and a question and answer session. We will also have a raffle with the proceeds donated to US ARK. You are invited if you like corns, and want to meet lots of corn fans. BUT - you can still donate a raffle item (live animal or supplies, or anything reptile related) to benefit US ARK, even if you have no interest in attending.

It will be held at the Homewood Suites in Daytona, here:http://www.homewooddaytona.com/Site/Welcome.html

US ARK has provided us with this acknowledgment:
To: Katherine Haluska

Katie,
I greatly appreciate the work you and Kathy are doing to help raise money for USARK. I'm sure Zoo Med will donate prizes for your efforts because Gary Bagnall sits on our board of directors. Not only that Zoo Med will match ALL the money you can raise. I hope that this letter will serve as confirmation of the fantastic work you are doing on behalf of USARK.

Thank you,
Andrew Wyatt
President USARK
252-207-1041

Any potential donors may call him to confirm if they wish. The value of your donation will be doubled because of the generous offer from ZooMed.

Please email me at kathy@cornutopia.com for more details if you are interested in attending or donating.

POSTED WITH PERMISSION OF PHGINGER - THANKS!

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Daytona corn snake dinner to benefit... - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Fri Jul 10 22:27:43 2009
>> Next Message:  First two donations received... - kathylove, Fri Aug 7 12:49:15 2009