return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Nov 10, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Nov 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

One out, waiting on the rest

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Python Forum ]

Posted by: snakesunlimited1 at Sat Jul 11 21:07:45 2009   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by snakesunlimited1 ]  

Well some of you will remember I posted X-Rays a while back and then a month or so later my clutch of 21 (14 good, 7 slugs) eggs. Then in short order from that I lost 3 eggs in rapid succession that last having twins inside, don't think I posted much on that part. Well finally I get to reap the rewards and see a little BHP head in person as it makes that push into the world.

Finally one came out over a day later

Finally the ultimate, getting to be the first to hold one of them little gems. She is still all shy and confused about the world around her. Soon she will be a little more aware and a little more snappy.

I have 11 eggs total that all have been opened and all the babies look good. Just got to wait for them all to come on out. I tell you, the first week had me pulling my hair out as I lost an egg every other day. Huge thanks to Derek (are you really the real) Roddy for putting up with all the phone calls and dishing out the great advice. Nothing I didn't know, but tons I was not sure of and having a guy that has success there to say "yup" is priceless!! Thanks bro!!

Now the fun part, getting them to eat.

Jason

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Moved today and Housed Seprate! - jamifi, Sun Jul 12 01:05:07 2009
<< Previous topic:  Daytona corn snake dinner to benefit... - kathylove, Fri Jul 10 21:27:39 2009