return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fox Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: My Custom racks

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Ball Pythons ]

Posted by: JLBalls at Fri Jul 16 12:54:52 2010   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by JLBalls ]  

i will try to get some pics up but these things are pretty heavy so here is a little bit of an explaination incase i cant get pics up.

I built the racks out of mdf, made the frame then put a water resistant panelling on front and back, cut the holes for access, then took trim and cut a slot in the back of it to hold the plexi glass and used mirror hangers to latch the tops and sides shut. Heattape is laying int he bottom with the wires running out the back (i wired them in succetion so they are all conected) then covered with a plastic version of cardboard to help keep the snakes away from the wires and help with water spills.

the larger 2 spaces on the large rack im going to section of into 4's and fill em in with green tree pythons!
these are only my morph racks, the hets and normals and lower end morphs are in just yer average home made tub racks.
-----
1.3.2 normals, 1.3.1 pastels, 0.1 mojave, 0.1 pinstripe, 0.1 albino, 1.0 yellow belly, 1.1 het pied, 1.0 amelanistic corn, 0.1 normal corn, 2.1 miniture dachshunds, 0.1 beautiful fiance
*snakes are like oreos, no one can just have one!*

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Pictures - JoshMolone, Fri Jul 16 12:42:31 2010
<< Previous topic:  Heating tape, - PhunkeyPhish, Fri Jul 16 12:00:34 2010