return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fox Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Python . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Sept 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: rat freezer went out

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Ball Pythons ]

Posted by: cid143ti at Sun Aug 1 22:30:30 2010   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by cid143ti ]  

Thanks for the info. After going through and looking at some of the rats. I know that all of the smaller (pinks, fuzzies and crawlers) bags and the bags on top must be tossed...they started to break apart and bleed. The rats on the bottom look like they are still in good shape. They don't seem to have the odor or blood in the packages that the others do...I'll save these for my rat burners (rescued normal males that eat anything that the others don't). I've placed another order in for some new rats. Thanks for the suggestions. I may have an electrical put in a socket without the ground fault in...I need some outdoor lighting installed anyways...two birds one stone. I have also ordered an power outage alarm to help notify me of any power issues.

I'm not really into the monitors...but why would the other rats be good for them and not for snakes? I have some snakes that I know will eat carrion in the wild do you think these will still be okay to feed them?

Thanks,

W. Smith

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  WHAT IS THIS? - TOM_CRUTCHFIELD, Sun Aug 1 17:51:24 2010
<< Previous topic:  Lemonblast clutch - R.Mikkelsen, Sun Aug 1 13:03:18 2010