return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Zeros™ II

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: H+E Stoeckl at Tue Jan 10 18:59:50 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by H+E Stoeckl ]  

Sorry that I have to disappoint those of you who got their faces fixed because they thought the replies of the usual suspects would silence me for lack of arguments. I simply haven't found the time before to read all the intelligent stuff and to reply to it. But now I do:

When I first introduced the Zeros™ to the public I was well aware that the pack of morph breeder would think they have a field day because Stöckl the hypocrite went to the dark side.

I assumed correctly that their blinkers would not allow them to see the difference. So here it is:

There are only a few proven aberrant pristine wildlife forms of boa constrictor. Maybe the blood boas and for sure the Leopard Boas of Hans Winner. I have never lost a single bad word about these boas. I have even published the leopards in my book as a true locality specific boa constrictor with an aberrant pattern.
What did Hans Winner do with these true Sonoran Boas? He simply reproduced them and carried on reproducing them. Nothing else.
I don't see any wrong in doing this. There is no harm.

And here is the difference: What did the morph breeders do? They abused the Leopard strain for a truckload of morph projects such as albino leopards and so on. This was actually the reason why you guys over there were so keen on the leopards strain.
Since most of the morphs are supposedly of colombian ancestry and the Leopard boas are from Mexico what is the outcome of such projects? True Mexocolombian boas?

Since we are talking about colombian boas: I have read the indignant lines because the morphs are all supposedly true colombian boas. In view of this please spare me the bs.

By the way, dear Jeff Ronne, I have terminated a long term business partnership with an US breeder for good because he has offered me colombians which I identified as crossbreeds by talking to a breeder who produced the great parents of the male breeder. So there is no miracolous transformation on the border. Believe me, I check out what I get.

I also read you guys blame me because I am going to produce anerythristic Zeros™.

Here are the news: The father of the Zeros™ is anerythristic. So there is no way that I can prevent anery. specimens in the first litter of Zeros™ x Zeros™ or het Zeros™ x Zeros™.
You see, I don't need to produce crossbreeds like you guys.
The Zeros™ strain is of an amazing diversity. Specimens with a large amount of yellow, silver ones, specimens with an orange tail. And all purebreed longicaudas. And as long as I produce these animals (I hope I will) there will be no crossbreeding with other subspecies. And that's the difference.

By the way: The Zeros™ strain is a very strong one. The animals seem to be more hardy than the normal ones. Furhtermore I have got 3 Zeros™ out of a litter of 5 babies. I know a case where 26 babies were born from breeding a het albino boa to an albino boa. 25 of the babies were normal looking. One baby was albino and - dead. This is the worst of such cases I know but I also know similar ones.

I assume that the Zeros™ strain is very assertive.

Thank you for your time and don't take offence in my lines because I love you all )

Hermann
The # 1 Boa constrictor Website on the internet
The # 1 Boa constrictor Website on the internet

-----
The #1 Boa constrictor website on the internet

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Zeros™ II - AndrewPotts, Tue Jan 10 19:21:54 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Zeros™ II - dan80woma, Tue Jan 10 19:43:44 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Zeros™ II - dan80woma, Tue Jan 10 20:06:45 2012
>> Next Message:  Id lik to understand- pay me attention. - perfectpredators, Tue Jan 10 21:17:00 2012
>> Next Message:  I can't wait to ruin your morph... - Amp, Wed Jan 11 00:10:28 2012