return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

It is interesting to note...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: boaphile at Thu Jan 12 22:28:33 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by boaphile ]  

Your English is far better than my German Hermann, but that is not excuse for the entirely fabricated assertions you have always made regarding the Boas in the US. This though you have ZERO experience with the origins of our Boa Constrictors. It is interesting to note that when convenient, you are more than happy to acquire particular animals from US breeders that you could not otherwise obtain. You then are willing to accept the anecdotal information given to you. However, if we were talking about Boas you were not interested in, those were crosses. That is how it works isn't it? This without exception.

In fact you ignored taking the intellectually honest route of admitting that you just did not know about our animals. Instead telling everyone that you did know and that they were crosses.

It is interesting to note that you finally admit what we all, and the World over, already knew to be true about you HS. This is summed up in your own words... and I quote, "It is not my duty to defend boas that I don't even own or breed". Of course we already knew that you knew nothing about the Boa Constrictors that condemned as if you had full knowledge about them. That was our point from the very beginning. You don't know anything about our the animals here in the US. We who have obsessed about them and the origins of our animals, did so, in my own case for more than a decade before we ever heard of you and your empty condemnations of everything in the US. This though by your own admission, you knew nothing about them. That pretty much tells everyone all we need to know Hermann. Thank you for making it even more clear for us all.

Still you continue to ignore Jonathan Brady's point that you declared ALL morphs to be inferior and artificial and not worthy of acceptance by anyone who wanted real Boas. You will not address that for one very good reason. You can't without admitting fault. Something you apparently will not do.

Continued on next post...
-----
Jeff Ronne Sr
The Boaphile
Director USARK

Originator of Boaphile Plastics
The Boaphile Boa Site

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Zero III - H+E Stoeckl, Thu Jan 12 20:16:21 2012