return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Well how do you follow that up?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Milk Snake Forum ]

Posted by: gerryg at Sat Mar 3 16:12:20 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by gerryg ]  

Not very easily... unless all us milk-heads have realized we all have some very cool things to show off. No need to wait until next February for another milk-a-thon... or January for Coles names with faces... you missed it this year Cole,what gives?

Anyway... I've been working on new enclosures for my snakes for six odd months... finally got them (the enclosures) home and finally started adding the decor... only the top three of the four enclosures are occupied... the top one by my abnorma, whose name I've finally decided is Trinity (Delilah is the name for the Hondo)... middle enclosure is occupied by both my polyzona, yes both, they've been housed together since they were around 5 months old, a long story but Gomez and Morticia have made it clear they like being together and I'm willing to indulge them for another 6 months or so... third enclosure is occupied by Ed, my sub adult Black Milk, the future mate to my adult female Jade ( Jade and Ed = Jaded... lame isn't it ). Bottom enclosure will eventually be occupied by either Gomez or Morticia when I finally separate them .

When weather finally permits I'll be hunting up some dri-ki from a local beaver pond to dress up the enclosures a little bit more... perhaps buy more fake plants, bromeliads and ferns rather than hanging vines... perhaps hunt up the fake rock post to make some cool hides... for now I'm working on another set of four enclosures to house Sampson and Neo and what will probably be a pair of Jalisco's.

So boys and girls... surely you to must be working on something besides what you're going to pair up this coming season... fairly certain we'd all like to hear about it, even if like me, you think such things as new enclosure aren't really worth mentioning

Again... anyway... tacos are waiting to be made

Take care all...wow,just hit the preview button... way too damn long isn't it!

Gerry

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Well how do you follow that up? - KcTrader, Sat Mar 3 17:22:12 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Well how do you follow that up? - joecop, Sat Mar 3 19:00:14 2012