return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: Trusted breeders?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Milk Snake Forum ]

Posted by: gerryg at Thu May 24 00:40:04 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by gerryg ]  

Your story sounds rather like mine... I started out with Black Milk given to me by my son (nategodin here on the forum...he doesn't speak much... perhaps because I speak too much )... four years later I realized I wanted more.

With the mistaken believe of a newbie I thought that all ssp's of milks were readily available and decided that L.t. abnormas were what I wanted next... it didn't take long to find out that that believe was far from the truth... however, with a stroke of good luck all but unknown in my life it just so happened that the one and only person known to have real deal abnormas had contacted me a few months earlier on an entirely different matter... so I now have 0.1 of the pair of abnormas I wanted... hopefully the male is in an egg right now.

I have no interest at the moment in nelsons or pueblans so haven't researched them at all... but if you're looking seriously at sinaloans I'd say talk with KcTrader, Dniles or Scott Ballard... all have some ing examples of the real deal animals you're looking for.

What the others have said I second, especially what KcTrader has said... look to the people posting here on the forum for your "real deal" animals... from what I've seen so far your best is with them.

Gerry

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Trusted breeders? - 724hp, Wed May 23 13:44:11 2012