return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I have to agree...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Pine/Bull/Gopher Snakes ]

Posted by: Rainshadow at Thu Jun 28 10:06:46 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rainshadow ]  

Billy,I have a couple of pics saved of yours,and of course I have seen the pic from Jason's site listed as "Iowa hypo" they remind me of the bullsnake version of the "rusty Sonoran" gopher. (in regards to phenotypical appearance .) I'm still interested in trying to understand the visual differences between "Trumbower",and "Iowa" in their appearance as adults...I'd like to add that I didn't want to give the impression that I was trying to "hijack" the thread from Lucas,and Jeremy. I had just hoped to initiate some conversation about the "other"two forms of hypo,(aside from the "Golden"/"Stillwater" form,which seems to be easily recognizable to most folks.) I have been tempted to buy several animals listed as "hypo" ,but once I start inquiring about "what strain of hypo" there seems to be a bit of confusion among some breeders. I thought that since this thread seemed to get some conversational interest in the subject going,we might all benefit from any info that could be provided by the veteran "Sayi enthusiasts" that contribute here...I still want to offer my congratulations to Lucas on a "killer" clutch of gorgeous babies!!!!!! )
-----
Captive born excellence through applied genetic theory...and,astute observations based on a keen sense of the sometimes painfully obvious

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I have to agree... - LucasJennings, Thu Jun 28 11:05:35 2012

<< Previous Message:  RE: Does anyone... - DISCERN, Wed Jun 27 20:32:54 2012