return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Post shed pics

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Pine/Bull/Gopher Snakes ]

Posted by: lucasjennings at Tue Jul 10 20:20:23 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by lucasjennings ]  

Here are some pictures of the clutch that hatched a week or two ago. These were taken under my light tent. Thanks to all who helped in the discussion of the clutch.

Just a pretty face!

Sunglow and albino. The sunglow is in the foreground the albino in the back. This picture isn't very good for showing the purple rimming on the sunglows saddles. She is also a different shade of red/orange than the regular albino. Lloyd's pic shows it better.

Friendly hypos!

Same hypos before becoming so "friendly"!

Confirmed to be Trumbower line hypo whiteside, aka a ghost. HOLDBACK!!!

Trumbower line whiteside. The molting on the head of this guy is awesome!

And the Trumbowers together.

For comparison, here is one of the normal multi hets.

And finally, this is my other hold back. I cannot capture the true color of these. 3 hatched in this clutch and are a lot more yellow than any of the clutchmates. They also appear to be a bit on the hypo side....genetic??? Well, thats why this one is a holdback! If so....can you say hypo banana bull!

My next clutch is from my Stillwater looking (not calling her a true local....she is an outcross) female bred to the same male that produced this clutch. Due to hatch ANY DAY!!

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Post shed pics - LloydHeilbrunn, Tue Jul 10 20:44:25 2012 image in post
>> Next Message:  RE: Post shed pics - Jeremy Pierce, Wed Jul 11 12:34:41 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Post shed pics - DISCERN, Wed Jul 11 20:34:11 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Post shed pics - Jason Nelson, Fri Jul 13 14:55:35 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Post shed pics - monklet, Fri Jul 13 15:48:52 2012