return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

It's not a bite but this Post will bite!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Ckoutris at Wed Oct 31 23:53:38 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Ckoutris ]  

Well first off how is the Boa doing?

I know this thread is three months old but had to post what I found as it's very revealing
I really wish I had seen this earlier!

To the OP HogIsland85 and your roommate nloesco I don't question the fact that you feed only F/T rodents I do happen to believe you. Not because I think you both are being completely honest in fact I think just the opposite. I also think the main reason why you posted this thread was to gain support and shed bad light on to the seller. And instead of being a responsible keeper and taking care of this health issue you would rather try and blame the seller for a possible compensation or another snake. But since it didn't work in your favor right from the start I believe you abandoned your original agenda. The playing victim, saying things like I only came here for advice to help the snake and not to blame the seller is BS and you know it!!
It's not a rat bite I knew that before I saw your previous thread posted in the Herp Health & Breeding forum on July 1st that really sheds some light onto this.

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1987413,1987413

Posted July 1st

About a month later you posted this here-

Of course it looks like it's an old sore you did nothing for it a month ago and now look at it!
Now why didn't you mention this info here on this thread? If you really were looking for a solution to help the snake don't you think all the info should be put out on the table to get the best advice ? I think our posts speak for themselves hopefully previous posters will be able to see this at least.
continued in 2nd reply-
-----
Charles Koutris

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Idk... doesnt quite look like a bite... - biophiliacs, Thu Jul 26 14:32:52 2012 image in post