return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

SUPER RAPTORS!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: eabele at Tue Jul 31 20:02:03 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by eabele ]  

Very happy to tell you my last gravid female gave birth to a very welcome litter. It was breeding back the Super Raptor Father back to one of his 2008 Kubsch Pastel daughters.

She gave birth to 22 perfect babies, 1 stillborn and 3 slugs. I made a lot of pictures, so here they are.

Very happy to show you the genes proof out again. Every breeding is done now and I consider it proven, because I cannot proof it more than this I guess :D

Besides that I have been looking forward to this day because I also know for sure now, that the Super is reproducable without any problems. They are born without defects, they breed and they eat, poop and grow

What do you all think?

Super Raptor Father:

2008 Mother (as a yearling):

Mother while giving birth:

Littershot inside the cage:

Littershots outside the cage (unsorted):

Close up of a Super:

After sorting the Raptors (heterozygous) out:

And of course the other 50%, the supers:

And to make it more clear, some comparison pictures:

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: SUPER RAPTORS! - livinginvestment, Tue Jul 31 20:09:20 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: SUPER RAPTORS! - EddieFlexMMCinc, Wed Aug 1 17:57:42 2012