return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Paradox Boas ( Orangasm het Anery )

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: newworldmorphs at Sat Aug 18 07:06:58 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by newworldmorphs ]  

I Havent been on here in a while and, to my surprise, this post was right on top when I got on the Forum! Its taken a few days to have time to sit down and write back and snap a few new pics but my love for the Paradox Boas made me compelled to do so!

I have been in love with and collecting them for the last 5 years now ever since seeing and getting one from Jeff Ronne ( a 3 year old girl back in 2008). What I learned back then from researching the Boas was that many breeders were actually getting them ( Paradox Albinos) in litters and feared they were " undesirable" to customers and they would be put down immediately. I am REALLY glad that that practice has changed and , ironically, has reversed to the point these animals are sought after and collected by some!!

With all of that said.. here are some pics of one of mine. I have had her from a little baby and grow a lll my boas "slow" and as pets, even if intending on breeding them. This one is an Orangasm 100% het Anery from a Bill Kirby X Frank Martin breeding exchange. I really lucked out on this girl as Bill "didnt care" for the black in her ( as she was in his part of the offspring deal) and sold her at the regular price of an Orangasm het Anery back at that time ( DONT WE ALL MISS THOSE DAYS ?!?!?!) Here are some pics of her:

BABY PIC

Feel free to comment... I ll keep this post short and just put another one in the other reply. Thank you!

Jamess
NewWorldMorphs

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Paradox Boas ( Orangasm het Anery ) - McCarthyBoas, Sat Aug 18 13:34:24 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Paradox Boas ( Orangasm het Anery ) - ceniceros, Thu Aug 23 11:20:27 2012

<< Previous Message:  Paradox Boas - vmax, Wed Aug 15 07:18:40 2012