return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: Paradox Boas ( Orangasm het Anery )

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: newworldmorphs at Sat Aug 18 21:48:05 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by newworldmorphs ]  

Tom,

Thank you for the comments! The Orangasm girl has been a joy to watch grow up and color into the creamsicle Orange that she is now! I am excited to put her with an awesome male someday!

Its funny, I love the "Dirtier" one more, personally, but the Orangasm is the head turner for all of my friends and fellow breeders. I am hoping that when the Dirty one breeds she ends up being het for something...but who knows. Not knowing what her parents were really hurts so I'll have to throw a snow or moonglow in with her to figure it out tho I'd rather put them with my Top End girls.. which is why she is not a huge priority with breeding. Anywho...

Watching these Paradoxes grow up is awesome!!One thing is for sure... they never turn out how they started!! As you can see in all of the pictured examples on here. So you have a fun road ahead of you with your male! The black and dark colors always seem to pop out more and more over time. And not just because the scales are getting bigger.. the Black actually does increase over the years. Im still intrigued by that phenomenon!

I have seen the Davis video of his "Freak" Boa. Sad that she never reproduced. Not sure if he still has her but she was definitely an amazing animal when I saw her in that video! The fact that these animals are becoming more and more common and within all the different genetic makeups of the parents, its hard to think it'll ever be fully understood.

Til then... I'm glad theres others out there that enjoy them the way I do

Jamess

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: Paradox Boas ( Orangasm het Anery ) - McCarthyBoas, Sat Aug 18 13:34:24 2012