return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

PHENOMENAL pics and boas Brandon! np

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Jonathan_Brady at Sat Sep 8 06:33:17 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Jonathan_Brady ]  

>>One of which being a Eddie Kim Pastel aka Red Rum aka Pink Toe Killer! Either way she a bad _____! Produced by Tony Phommasith aka GreenAnt. Love the look of this boa and she grows like a weed. Cant wait to see the results when bred back into the VPI Caramels!
>>
>>
>>2011 Red Rum het VPI T by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>The other Pastel in my collection is a 2009 Pastel produced by Trey Stowell and is just loaded with color and even has a somewhat unique pattern and is pretty clean! Lots of color to be added into some projects with this fine lady.
>>
>>When it came to full body shots this is about as close as it got! She refused to sit still so I had to bring in a prop to keep her grounded.
>>
>>2009 TS Pastel by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Here are the other Boas mentioned in the title
>>
>>IMG het T poss het Snow produced by Pete Kahl and Marcus W.
>>
>>2011 IMG het VPI T ph Anery by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>I am really diggin all the black coming in on the side
>>
>>
>>
>>I figured she was looking pretty nice tonight so snapped a few of the 12' Blood Jungle produced by our own Chris Gilbert
>>
>>2012 Blood Jungle by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Another animal produced by Anthony Phommasith in conjunction with Paul Harb is this 2012 VPI T Glow 66% het Anery which I am 100% sure will prove as it is super fadded. Good thing there is a Anery het T here with his name on it!
>>
>>
>>VPI T Glow 66% het Anery by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>2012 VPI T Glow 66% het Anery by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>VPI T Glow 66% het Anery by CaramelBoa, on Flickr
>>
>>Hopefully everyone enjoys the photos. I am really enjoying the new camera feel free to click the photos or links below to see the full resolution images of each photo
>>
>>Good luck to everyone going into the upcoming breeding season. Crazy to see people still popping out litters and the "season" is about to begin already. Hopefully this year I will add some of my own produced animals to the collection!
>>-----
>>Brandon Nixon
>>
-----
What's written above is purely my opinion. In fact, MOST of what you read on the internet is someone's opinion. Don't take it too seriously

Jonathan Brady
DeviantConstrictors.com Site received a complete makeover! Check it out!

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Trading herps; theft prevention... - Snakey, Sat Sep 8 12:57:52 2012
<< Previous topic:  Just a IBD article... - Skyfire_1, Fri Sep 7 17:48:14 2012