return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

The real motive behind these bands....................

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: madisonrecords at Fri Mar 25 19:35:31 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by madisonrecords ]  

I swore to not get into debates anymore, but this is irresistable. I have heard through some inside sources that; " New York and North Carolina and some others, are just the start of what is slowly trying to go Nation wide as far as Reptile Bands. " To get to the point, safety as far as owning Big Burms and Retics and Anacondas along with Crocodillians and large Montors, is one motive. The main motive however, is MONEY! Once again, our greedy government is pissed about another productive business, that is done under the table and they are loosing alot of tax dollars and there is no way for them to really monitor what is being bought and sold in the market. I think that we can all agree that; " 90% of us have never paid in the first taxes on anything that we have sold. " It is not just the Reptile business, but all internet sales are being slowly scrutinized by our wonderful BIG BROTHER! I believe, that if we got together as a community and put our stupid differences aside, we could get with some people in legislation and make some changes that will make BIG BROTHER happy and also benefit most of us. I have come up with some ideas myself and plan on doing some talking with my state and local government on these issues. I need to go right now, but in the morning, I will post some of my ideas and you guys should try to put some stuff together and maybe discuss some possibilities. Until morning, you guys have a good one.......GOD BLESS.......Johnson Herp

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: The real motive behind these bands.................... - neilm, Fri Mar 25 20:44:02 2005
>> Next Message:  Who's playing? Where?....... - bthacker, Fri Mar 25 21:08:09 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: Dude...your dancing to the beat of some other drum..... - ajfreptiles, Fri Mar 25 22:00:41 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: The real motive behind these bands.................... - snakepimp, Fri Mar 25 22:45:54 2005
>> Next Message:  Where to start........ - craig k., Fri Mar 25 22:53:01 2005