return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Hognose . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks for the info Hoppy.... more...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: sojourner at Sun May 29 18:50:36 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by sojourner ]  

I remember when you had that litter, and I remember really wishing I had the money to buy a pair from you at the time. At least I have been fortunate enough to make some very nice ones myself. I am still waiting patiently for a ghost of my very own...

Like yours, the Ivory mother, produced by Erich Gaertner of Strictly Boas, was from Ronne's Ivory bloodline. Her mother is an anery sister to the original Ivory matriarch, but was not an Ivory. She was Bred by a very nice wild caught,long-term captive anery male.

The father is a Red Group Hypo from East Bay Vivarium. His mother is the best RG breeder female East Bay has, and his father was a nice hypo male produced by Rick Staub. For afirst gen hypo he is killer.

As far as my intentions for the babies, my one plan form my keepers will be to cross them into some some unusually colored hypos and normals possible het anery I produced last year. Here is a couple of pics of two very different looking hypos....

A female....

A male.....

A pic of both their tails together....

What are your thoughts on them?
-----
"Continuing to cling to the patterns you know, inhibits your ability to discover what you don't know." - Eric Allenbaugh

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Thanks for the info Hoppy.... more... - Hoppy, Sun May 29 20:42:20 2005

<< Previous Message:  Beautiful... more - Hoppy, Sun May 29 16:46:02 2005