return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Oh, that's right!!!...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Amanda_Burke at Mon May 30 19:28:53 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Amanda_Burke ]  

I totally forgot about the Colombians being born randomly in Texas. I thought that I read awhile ago on the Barkers website about another one being imported? I don't know where I got that from.

I also didn't know of any other lines out there (CA or otherwise!). I've been kind of out of the loop this year because I've been so busy finishing up school so I guess I've missed out on a lot! lol I'd like to hear about the others!

I agree with you on the potential of the T positives combined with all the other Central morphs. It will put a whole different spin on everything else that already exists, so it's really exciting!

Our big T positive female is our favorite boa also! She's a good size for a Central, but as you can see from the picture below, she's way smaller than an adult Colombian. We were trying to stretch her out to show her length but I don't know what happened to the pictures where she actually was stretched completely out. Still, you can get the idea of her size. Since the picture with my Uncle and I holding her (which is two years old) she's added some girth, but she's stayed about the same length. The breeding picture is from last season. We're hoping for another litter from her in the next month or two...she's huge and looking really ready to burst, so I'm hoping for the best from her! Are you expecting any from your hets this year? Best of luck if you are!

Thanks,
Amanda
-----
Amanda Burke
Email
Burke Reptiles Website

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: AMANDA, why do you have to do that to me???? - Jeremy Stone, Tue May 31 02:37:20 2005 image in post

<< Previous Message:  RE: History of T Albinos - Jeremy Stone, Mon May 30 16:35:17 2005 image in post