return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: AMANDA, why do you have to do that to me????

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Jeremy Stone at Tue May 31 02:37:20 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Jeremy Stone ]  

Amanda,

When you show me that Snake, I KICK Myself in the TEETH for not taking her in the package I was offered!!!!!!! I was BROKE after buying the two males, so I really did not have the money, but I come to tears now because that snake is SOOOOOOOO INSANE!!!!! LOL

As far as litters, this year should be good. The Same Motley Central that gave us a litter of Motleys Het T positive Central is also about to Pop,(On breeding loan with Pete Kahl) I just got a very small litter here of True Hypo Nics to the T pos. There were 9 babies and only 3 of them were Hypos. This was the Same hypo Mom that gave birth last year. I am expecting a few more Just HET litters, but not large numbers. I'm just SHOCKED at how small I have been able to breed one female. (I don't want to bore you with this post about that female, but I should make a NEW post just on her and the size) VERY AMAZING!!!! Hopefully we will have a few other goodies too. I'm planning on making these Centrals a MAJOR part of my Boa Plans for the Future now after working with these Special CA morphs. The T pos being my favorite by FAR!!!!

I have found the Centrals to be MUCH easier to breed then the Columbians, but maybe it is just beginners luck. I have been breeding Columbians for over 17 years, but only really started doing centrals for the past 3, on a larger consistant level. So, maybe these 3 years are just LUCKY. Time will tell.

Here is a Picture of one of the Hypos that I produced that is Het T postive this year. You can see that she is a VERY POOR f1 Hypo, but still something special to me. I'm sure as I breed Hypo Het to Hypo het, I'll get some Much better Hypos and Hopefully Hypo T positive SUNGLOWS, and I'll just keep trying to get it better, but keep it PURE central. (I don't have a problem with doing some of the Hypos with Columbian Blood with the T pos, but I'll also try to keep some of the lines Clean with NICS too).......

It is Way late, and DANGIT Amanda, why did you have to post Pics of that BIG FEMALE??? That breeding Picture is DEFINATLEY going to be one of my Wallpapers for the week. WHAT AN AWESOME AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!! It is going to be quite a while before I can at least do that!!!! DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT, I wish I would have gotten her. LOL Hinesite is 20/20!!!! You defintaley have done an AWESOME job with the Project with getting her to go, and then again!!!! Congrats!!!!

Here are pics of my litter Baby Hypo Nic. Since I don't know how to post Multiple Pics, I'll make links to a few more pics of the litter. When I saw the litter, I thought there were only 2 hypos. 1 was hiding in the Mulch, and another in the water dish. LOL!!!

Take Care, Jeremy

http://www.kingsnake.com/stone/other/tposhy05.JPG (You can see the one Hypo in the center, the others are hiding)

http://www.kingsnake.com/stone/other/tposshypo05.JPG (here is the one hiding in the water. Cute little thing. lol)

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Ohhhhh, I forgot.... - Jeremy Stone, Tue May 31 02:42:39 2005

<< Previous Message:  Oh, that's right!!!... - Amanda_Burke, Mon May 30 19:28:53 2005