return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Some yearling T Positive Albino Nic pictures for Andy!....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Amanda_Burke at Thu Jun 2 17:18:30 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Amanda_Burke ]  

Most of our babies are in a shed, but my dad was able to get pictures of these two kiddos from our litter last year. It's amazing how different they all look with their range of colors, and what I also love is that the intensity of their color changes day by day. Sometimes the color is softer and then other times it's blinding! lol

This one is somewhere in the middle of the color spectrum, in terms of the saddle and tail coloration, and the color coming in on the sides. Some have saddles that are more of a deep pumpkin color with a purpley reddish tail. I'll have to get some pictures of one like that once they all shed, but in the meantime, here's the first one...

This second one is definitely one of my favorites because she's in a category of her own when it comes to color! All of the others have a more caramel base color, but this one is the only one with that gorgeous pale lavender color and a neon orange tail. I wish my dad had gotten a pic where its tail wasn't covered so much - next time! lol I've never seen a boa with the colors she has...her tail reminds me of that hot orange color that was popular in the '80s! lol

Thanks for looking!
-----
Amanda Burke
Email
Burke Reptiles Website

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Be still my heart!!! I love them! Thank you so much for sharing....>> - LindaH, Thu Jun 2 17:47:33 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: Some yearling T Positive Albino Nic pictures for Andy!.... - Tracy Barker, Thu Jun 2 17:57:54 2005 image in post
>> Next Message:  Those are awesome...........np. - cnb2, Thu Jun 2 18:02:15 2005
>> Next Message:  beautiful! thanks for sharing! - AbsoluteApril, Thu Jun 2 18:31:05 2005
>> Next Message:  Neat, you don't see that everyday.... - RioBravoReptiles, Thu Jun 2 19:12:05 2005