return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Caiman . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Father's Day! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Sunglow Litter just born!!! LOTS OF PICS!!............

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Amanda_Burke at Mon Jun 13 17:02:33 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Amanda_Burke ]  

My dad came home from work today just in time to find one of our girls giving birth to her litter. She must like to have someone there for moral support because last year my dad was able to witness the birth of her entire litter as well! lol
This female is the mother of our lipstick sunglows. None of the sunglows seem to glow quite as much as our 2 girls from last year, but there are some that already seem to have nice pink highlights on their heads and sides. We'll have to wait and see how they all look after a shed, but we're just happy to have a healthy litter! Still, I'm glad I didn't let my dad sell either of our lipsticks last year! lol

We didn't get a count on them, but it's a great sized litter of large perfect babies. Only one slug.

My absolute favorite kind of pictures, momma checking out her babies and helping them out of the sacs....

I love the picture below!

And this little one was trying to crawl out of the cage from practically the moment he/she was born!...

Thanks for looking,

-----
Amanda Burke
Email
Burke Reptiles Website

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Awesome! Congrats! - Fred Albury, Mon Jun 13 17:05:36 2005
>> Next Message:  wow thats an absolutely beautiful SUPRISE to come home too ! congrats !!!! - koky6869, Mon Jun 13 17:06:34 2005
>> Next Message:  Holy crap what a litter. Congratulations. np - Randall_Turner, Mon Jun 13 17:09:18 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: Simply Amazing,Congratulations on a perfect sunglow,Litter!....np - Hypoboa1, Mon Jun 13 17:27:26 2005
>> Next Message:  Congrats Amanda...looks like a great litter! - Mark Damico, Mon Jun 13 17:55:34 2005