return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Desert Iguana . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: Simply Amazing,Congratulations on a perfect sunglow,Litter!....np

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: Hypoboa1 at Mon Jun 13 17:27:26 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Hypoboa1 ]  

>>My dad came home from work today just in time to find one of our girls giving birth to her litter. She must like to have someone there for moral support because last year my dad was able to witness the birth of her entire litter as well! lol
>>This female is the mother of our lipstick sunglows. None of the sunglows seem to glow quite as much as our 2 girls from last year, but there are some that already seem to have nice pink highlights on their heads and sides. We'll have to wait and see how they all look after a shed, but we're just happy to have a healthy litter! Still, I'm glad I didn't let my dad sell either of our lipsticks last year! lol
>>
>>We didn't get a count on them, but it's a great sized litter of large perfect babies. Only one slug.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>My absolute favorite kind of pictures, momma checking out her babies and helping them out of the sacs....
>>
>>
>>
>>I love the picture below!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>And this little one was trying to crawl out of the cage from practically the moment he/she was born!...
>>
>>
>>Thanks for looking,
>>
>>
>>-----
>>Amanda Burke
>>Email
>>Burke Reptiles Website
-----
E&C's Exotic House of Reptiles

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Sunglow Litter just born!!! LOTS OF PICS!!............ - Amanda_Burke, Mon Jun 13 17:02:33 2005