return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Rosy Boa . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

The largest Red Tail Boa in captivity.........................more

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: madisonrecords at Sun Jun 19 23:09:17 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by madisonrecords ]  

Sitting here kind of bored tonight, I started exploring the net trying to see if I could find any documentation on what the largest Red Tail was. To no avail, nothing being found and it would be pretty neat to find out why nobody seems to have this info.I remember 15yrs ago when my old buddy Crutchfield would bring in some Surinames that were 13ft and over 100 pounds, but the beasts are few and far between. Right now, I may have two of the biggest. One close to 12ft and 80 pounds and the other 13 footer that I am fixing to buy from my buddy Pete " both Guyanas. " Do any of you guys and gals know of any that are bigger? I know alot of guys in this Hobby for alot of years, but they are kind of like me, mainly just talk about what they use to have or have seen in the past or heard through the grape vine. Just thought I would throw this out ther and maybe we can all go on a little scavenger hunt and see what can be found............Johnson Herp

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Check With Alex C - obz, Sun Jun 19 23:32:27 2005
>> Next Message:  RE: The largest Red Tail Boa in captivity.........................more - afoll, Mon Jun 20 09:16:07 2005