return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fire Skink . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Leopard Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: HYBINO - PEARLS "My Thoughts"

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Milk Snake Forum ]

Posted by: jlambert at Thu Sep 15 14:13:48 2005   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jlambert ]  

Marc, Shannon

You both make excellent points. I can see the Pearl as an advantage. Less males to keep, no more hets etc. My confussion I guess comes with the price of these animals and the focuse placed on them. Marc you mentioned Jeff's unusual animal from last year. Now that's what I am talking about. I want to see more of this... new colors, patterns etc. I would think the price of new visual morph would carry a much higher price tag then a hybino or pearl. Again just my thoughts and opinion. I was at Jeff's last week and let me tell you that thing he produced is INCREDIBLE. Never seen anything like it.

I did not start this post to upset anyone working with Hybino or Pearl projects. "I want that to be clear".They are beautiful animals and deserve a higher price. I was just curious as to what some of you other guys were thinking. I am more focused on producing new visual morphs and was lucky to get something a little different this year. Next year I hope to have even more neat stuff. I have the female that produced Shannons hypo extreme tricolor he recently posted here. I am hoping to breed her to the possible Hybino male that produced my VP Albinos this year.

John

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: HYBINO - PEARLS "My Thoughts" - Nokturnel Tom, Thu Sep 15 15:06:40 2005

<< Previous Message:  RE: HYBINO - PEARLS "My Thoughts" - MarcB, Thu Sep 15 13:39:35 2005